Re: broadband

I just figured out that this problem started after we received a lot of rain here in Phoenix - unusual event. I didn't think about it then but there has been noise on the line when I talk to meople. I found that I'm beginning to be able to get updates again. The line must be drying out.

Thanks for everybodys help on this. I'll plod along with what I have as long as it works.