Re: Driver settings

John Ceballos-contr wrote:
Hello all!

I am trying to see what the driver settings are for an e1000 module. I've try to get info using modprobe -nc e1000 and also lsmod. insmod can't be used for information and dmesg doesn't give anything at all. I haven't look at syslog. That will be done after this email. Is there any command or file that I can issue or look at? The module in question is the e1000. Thanks!

Have you tried using mii-tool?

Forrest