Re: Red Hat Linux 9 -- Get it Early - ???

>On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:50:30AM -0600, ewilts ewilts org wrote:
>> You'll never buy or download the "redistributable" line again.

This suggests that the enterprise distributions are not redistributable... is this correct?
If my company buys one Enterprise Workstation, can I stuff it in each of
the glorified telephones we make as a component thereof and ship it?
Red Hat's pages are mute on this subject

>>If you want x.1, you'll have to buy the Enterprise Linux line.
>>
>> http://www.matrixlist.com/pipermail/leaplist/2003-March/029087.html

It isn't the version number I'm worried about, .0 and .bug are synonymous.

>I  probably cannot afford the Enterprise stuff.

What are the prices for AS, ES, and Workstation for units shipped by us as products?

Brian Brunner (brian t brunner gai-tronics com)

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated