Re: Red Hat Linux 9 -- Get it Early - ???

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 12:01:57PM -0600, Michael Brininstool wrote:
> > > I want Redhat Network without having to reinstall every year.  I do not
> > > see the $349 option when I look on the site.  I noticed three levels:
> > > the workstations level at $179 which does not appear to include the
> > > daemons I need, the $799 version which is way more than I need, and
> > > the $2000+ version.  So $349 instead of $60, if that option exists.
> > http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/purchase/
>
> I just looked again and there is an array of 3x3 and the middle one is the one I need.
> 		BASIC		STANDARD	PREMIUM
> AS		n/a		$1499		$2499
> ES		$349		$799		n/a
> WS		$179		$299		n/a
>
> They all come with phone support though only standard and premium
> guarrantee a response.  They all come with web support, they all come
> with web support.  BASIC is 90 support, Standard is 1 year, and Premium
> is one year, so Standard IS what I need, not Basic.  My cost would be
> $799 NOT $349.

All include Red Hat Network for a full year.  The 90-day basic support
is for web and phone support and unrelated to the updates.  Did you miss
the line that says "Red Hat Enterprise Network Services - 1 year" with
the checkbox beside *every* option?

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org