how to configure my modem and sound card ?

Dear all ;

it is my first time to deal with red hat  linux
am using version 7.3
i have installed  the os but i failed to configure my sound card
which is sound blaster live
and my modem  which is speedcom 56k
where i can find the drivers for  these products
i have used sndconfig in linux and i found sound blaster in the menu  but
the  test media didn't work
as for  the modem i don't know how to configure it

regards

http://mail2web.com/ .