Multiple router network

Hi,
I would like to setup a multiple router network using two linksys routers one router will be connected to the Westell dsl modem and be configured to run two servers  on a static ip. The second router would connect to the first router on a static IP to provide Internet service to my local network via DHCP ... Anyway I am interested in comments on how this would be done. So far this seems to be the best solution as I already have the routers and it is cost effective.

Thanks,

Rob Copeland
ASP/SQL Development Eng.
Skagit Media Productions