Setting up virtual accounts on sendmail coming from a DNS service

hello everyone,
                I am using a DNS service that is provided by our Registrar that forwards all request for a domain to an IP address. I am curious as to how one would setup virtual mail accounts on sendmail with this system. I have been reading the readmes on this and the hole thing is rather confusing. Setting up ftp and apache is way easier for me to understand ....please help! :)

Thanks,

Rob Copeland
ASP/SQL Development Eng.
(360) 854-0709