possible LKM found by chrootkit

sorry - forgot to add the subject....

Hey all-

Just noticed something weird last night on my system so I decided to download, install, and run the chkrootkit utility. The following was the only questionable output:

Checking `lkm'... You have 97 process hidden for ps command
Warning: Possible LKM Trojan installed

I did some research and found articles that claim that there may be some processes that are supposed to be hidden. Is that true? Should I be concerned if there was no other negative output? If I should be concerned, does anyone know of a good howto or doc to point me to in order to remove the LKM trojan?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank You

Dene Ulmschneider
Data Techie Inc.
office:         718.738.8859
cell:           646.996.2976
email:          dene datatechie com
pager mail:     denenow datatechie com
website:        www.datatechie.com
"Life is too short...-...you  should have dessert first"