RAID setup

Hi all,

I want to set up LVM on top of RAID .. ( to enable mirroring of the
volumes) ... I have LVM2 set up done and all is working fine ..

But I could not find much of help from the any of the documents I have
got.
Can I get helped in RAID setup on a redhat 7.3 PC ?
What are the steps involved and what all do we need to take care of ?

Thanks for the help,
Sharad.