HELP!!!

Hi everybody:

    I am new in this list. I have a problem installing RedHat (and also the same problem with Mandrake) on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200. I can finish the installation process, everything seams ok. But when I boot the computer, on the X system (init 5) the pointer apears as a square, it is impossible to use X. In console mode everything is ok (thus gpm works ok) and during installation (GUI no text) everything was correct. I have been trying to solve the problem but I was unable to do it. Can anybody help me, giving me the solution or pointing me at the way to solve it.

Thank you very much.

Christian Tenllado van der Reijden
e-mail: ctenllado hotmail com