Re: X 4.3?

* Michael B Allen postete am 14. May. 2003 folgendes:
> On Wed, 14 May 2003, Michael Raab wrote:
>
> > * Michael B Allen postete am 14. May. 2003 folgendes:
> > > Or must I get the source and 'make world'?
> >
> > You can use the src.rpms from rawhide to make the binaries.
>
> Which Rawhide are you speaking of? The "rawhide" X 4.3 src.rpm that I
> have seen is setup for glibc 2.3 and a whole lot of other post valhalla
> stuff. Are you saying there's an X 4.3 src.rpm for valhalla? If so where
> is it?

No, you download the Source RPM from the Rawhide and you can rebuild the
Package with rpm and after compile you can install them, with rpm -Uhv.
With this Method i have updatet my Gnome 1.4 to Gnome 2.2 ;)

Bye Michael

--
We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his
hands for masturbation.  -- Lily Tomlin