ibm 10/100 etherjet cardbus driver

hi,

My card can be recognized by RedHat 7.3, but in ftp or
scp, the IN direction of copying files is very slow.

I checked /etc/pcmcia/config, the driver for this card
is tulpid, then I use lsmod to check, I found actually
tulpid.o is not loaded, instead the driver for my card
is xircom_cb. I also went to
/lib/modules/<linux-version>/pcmcia, I found the file
tulpid.o is not in this directory. Maybe my cardmgr
can not find driver in this directory, so it pick up a
wrong one.

My question is how I can get this driver built in my
linux?

If possible, can someone point me how cardmgr works or
give me soem document to find it out?

Thanks,

Yongming