-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com [mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 5:58 PM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: RE: DCC

What on earth is the matter with you guys!??!?!  Fully quoted messages,
most if not all top posted, which doesn't bother me personally, but it's
frowned on on the RH lists, as well as almost everywhere else on the net,
and, what messes me up most, no greater-than sign (>) in the left margin
in quoted text.

    Do you think you could fix some of these bugs in your posting style?

--

Bill in Denver