Re: Image copy of Linux box

At 03:03 PM 9/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't know about partimage, but I do know Mondo works great for that.
>http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/

<---I agree. I use Mondo and it does work great! I had a hard drive failure
not too long ago. I had created a complete backup of the drive to CD using
Mondo.

Mondo took my new drive from bare metal to a completely restored system in
a bit over an hour. Booted up first try after that too!

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
http://www.ah6le.net
The RC-210 Repeater Controller is now shipping!
For more information, please visit:
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net