From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com [mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of Joe Polk
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 9:09 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Cc: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: SpamAssassin for server-wide

I would like to setup SA to scan server-wide. I have the rpm's installed but

I'm not sure of the best way to set it up. Will I need SpamAss::Milter to do

this? Should I setup a folder full of spam for it to learn from?  The
documentation isn't very clear on this. I would assume it will scan
everything in /var/mail but how do I go about doing this?

<<JAV>>