RH7 reboots when ftp'ed

RH7.0 2.2.16-22

suddenly from last week this box began to
reinitializate.   I looked for /var/log/message,
/var/log/dmesg, /var/log/boot.log but didn't know
where to search for posible reasons. but I know one
(maybe of many) reason why,  when I do aa ftp to get a
backup to other machine..

I'm using TunEmul ftp to copy the files into a windows
dir....

at least tell me where can i find (if any) the errors logs.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es