RH Linux Startup Screen

Everytime I start Konqueror browser I get a screen for me to register my
purchased product using the code on the box.  Since I got RH 9.0 from
TUXCDS.com I have no number, and can't get rid of this screen.  I changed the
homepage, and that works when I hit the HOME button.  How do I get rid of the
splash screen on startup?  Here is the link to the splash screen.
file:/usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html
Thanks heaps,
Denis