nmap

Title: nmap

 all,
From my linux I type the following nmap -sT -vv -O xx.xx.xx.xx-xxx > network-scan.txt I want to see whether SSHD, FTP, TELNET, RSH, RLOGIN & TFTP are

 running on the remote system. If they are running, I want to know which port
 are they running on.
I get the following error message no targets were specified,so 0 hosts scanned,from the above the xx-xx, notation is a range of ip addresses to scan, can you help

Rgds.

Harry.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.