RE: replace up2date

At 11:07 AM 1/19/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>It won't respond for me.  I thought support for 7.x had ended and they were
>shutting off the channel.

<---Well maybe they haven't actually done it yet, but I just tried up2date
and it worked just fine for me (did my weekly update this morning).

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers
and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Our new Repeater Audio Delay (RAD) board is now shipping!
Compatible with many controllers!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net