Re: replace up2date

Aaron Konstam wrote:

I received a message that support had ended, so I don't see how
up2date can work.

Even if up2date still works, when supports runs out, there won't be anything to update. In the meantime there is yum:

http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/

which you can use with 7.3 and get your updates while they are still being updated.

I don't have a machine running 7.3 anymore, but with Fedora Core, I pointed /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
to mirror sites, and I am using up2date to check for updates. Might work for you and 7.3 as well.