printing slowed down when printing remote files

 Hi all,
        i am facing a proble when printing a remote file from my server. My Printer prints the file after 1 minute when I try to print the files from my server. When i print the local files it prints the files imedietely. The point to be noted that when i telnet to the server it also take some time to reach at the login promt.
please help.

aditya

A.N.Swain.