X Magnifier,Kzoom or somesuch

	With my aging eyes and screens, I would like a
dynamic magnified to view the details in an Emacs window
so I can tell .,;: apart.  Kzoom looks like it would do what I
want, but I am unable to get it to run and can't download the
source to try a local compile and build.
	Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

	Thankx
		Pat