RE: Linux networking

Looked in /var/log/messages, no joy.

-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Brian T. Brunner
Sent: 05 May 2004 14:41
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Linux networking

Since I live in a static-address world, this is just a guess at how to
release & renew your IP address:

service network restart

I've not even a guess on determining which dhcp server gave you the
address you have.

Brian Brunner
brian t brunner gai-tronics com
(610)796-5838

>>> jmeagher patriot net 05/05/04 09:23AM >>>
Linux networkingservice network restart
(if everything is configured ok)