[vfio-users] Improving the state of the Arch Wiki article on passthrough

Bradley Davis bradleydavisjr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:25:19 UTC 2015

I received a response from the Admin. I brought to his attention the fact
that by hiding the thread in the way they did, they broke all existing
links to it assuming the person isn't registered and logged into the Arch
forums. He said he will make that point known to the Admins as he believe
it wasn't previously expressed. The Admin did provide me with an project to
archive the information in the thread:
http://arseniyshestakov.github.io/vfio-archive/

Following the link will lead to another link which combines all the pages
in the thread into the worlds longest page:
http://arseniyshestakov.github.io/vfio-archive/onepage/

Thanks,
Brad