[vfio-users] No available IOMMU models

Mark Nipper nipsy at bitgnome.net
Sat Aug 29 00:18:01 UTC 2015

On 28 Aug 2015, Alex Williamson wrote:
> This means that the vfio_iommu_type1 module isn't loaded.  You can try
> not there, verify CONFIG_VFIO_IOMMU_TYPE1 in your current kernel config.

	Brilliant.  Thank you sir.  Added to /etc/modules.  I'm
guessing that maybe changed to a module sometime recently on the
Debian side of things and it was previously static (and I somehow
missed the kernel package update which changed this)?

	Glad it was something simple.  Now maybe this will end up
in the web search results for anyone else bitten by this.

--
Mark Nipper
nipsy at bitgnome.net (XMPP)