[vfio-users] Blank screen on Intel host graphics

Wim de With nauxuron at wimdewith.com
Thu Dec 3 10:57:28 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 09:03:01AM +0200, antti anonyymi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does z97-p support vt-d?

Yes, and I also set my UEFI settings to use CPU graphics for my primary
display, and I tried both enabling and disabling the "Multi Monitor" option,
which would enable/disable having the PCIe and CPU graphics on at the same
time.

However, I pulled out my GTX 970, and booted, and the monitor connected to the
Intel graphics worked, and when I put my GTX 970 back in, it still worked. I
have no idea why, it may have something to do with my UEFI settings, but I'm
glad it works for now.

Wim