[vfio-users] USB enumeration (uPD720201)

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Thu Dec 3 23:13:48 UTC 2015

On December 4, 2015 at 02:38:36, Brett Foster (fosterb at edgeandvertex.org) wrote:
Switched to a 2-port ASMedia controller and I was able to attach a hub out of the box. Yay! So the Renesas card is garbage.
Hi Brett,

Is there any possibilities that your specific card is broken? I’ve googled around before buying the card, and it seems that Renesas uPD720201 cards are better performant than ASMedia ones.