[vfio-users] HDMI audio distortion and crackle randomly

Doug Applegate doug.applegate at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 06:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi! I have similar issues. Sounds become very distorted almost as if
it were a record being played very slowly.
I have a GTX 970
When I boot windows 10 on hardware I do not have this issue. So I'm
fairly certain it's something to do with vfio or qemu. I don't have
any clues about it though. I usually just reboot as it happens rather
rarely. The longer I leave the vm running the more likely I'll
encounter the error.