[vfio-users] Code 43 for GTX 660

Philip Abernethy chais.z3r0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:50:15 UTC 2015

They're only in there so I get a higher resolution. 640x480 is kinda
tedious. Some of the installer windows from the nvidia driver have ads
nearly that big, that block the buttons. But the problem persists without
spice output, too. I'll try the wrapper script francesco suggested.

Alex Williamson <alex.l.williamson at gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 3. Nov. 2015
um 14:45 Uhr: