[vfio-users] problem with hugepages and sound

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Sat Nov 7 00:22:48 UTC 2015

> On Nov 7, 2015, at 04:39, Janusz <januszmk6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for info, I am using ac97, but installed drivers without signature, drivers from your page are not working for me on win10, something about missing rtkvac64.sys. The problem is the same on ac97 and on hda

What is the state of your AC97 device in Device Manager? If I recall correctly, I didn't install it directly with the setup.exe provided, but by right clicking on the device at Device Manager and make it search recursively for appropriate driver files (probably all those .inf files) inside the downloaded zip files (extract it first). Have you setup the backend audio driver to use Alsa instead of PulseAudio?

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah