[vfio-users] No screen while boot up VM

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:32:13 UTC 2015

OK...It let me want to remove kernel 4.3 and install 4.1 trusty kernel :P

And last two questions:

1. I still can't use OVMF on Windows 7, I saw few people successfully
install Windows 7 with OVMF.
I tried using the latest OVMF from jenkin's repo, but it didn't work.

2. Quadro needs to be secondary card, so how can we use primary card? Can
we use virtual GPU as primary VGA device?