[vfio-users] Power Management of vfio-redirected devices

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:46:06 UTC 2015

First of all, AFAIR, all power events are logged into dmesg.
And also i've had a similiar behaviour when the guest has some kind of a
glitch and there is an interrupt storm happening. It can be observed via
guest windows task manager(system interrupts task takes a lot of cpu) or on
host by watching /proc/interrupts.
And the last idea i have is to observe lspci when everything's fine and
when the supposed low power mode happens.