[vfio-users] Windows 10 Threshold 2 (Version 1511, OS Build 10586.3) Upgrade Issues

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Wed Nov 18 02:03:16 UTC 2015

On November 14, 2015 at 23:51:30, Blank Field (ihatethisfield at gmail.com) wrote:
> Currently testing the game stability and performance. The boot time is significantly felt faster than the previous build.

The update includes zram alike technology, i wonder how it will work with sparse guest memory...
Thanks for the report, i'll try doing that on AMD.

Hi Blank,

Were you referring to the update on Build 10525? I just noticed this memory management change after you mentioned it.

Preliminary testing shows that no noticable performance issue felt on my Arkham Knight gameplay, haven’t had the chance to play other titles for now.

--
Okky Hendriansyah