[vfio-users] Checking for EFI and general questions

Jens Zimmermann zimmermannjens888 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:52:56 UTC 2015

> Can you send the exact make/model of your GPU? Unfortunately, not all
> manufacturers include a UEFI compatible bios. We can't always assume all
> cards are created equal.
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:49 AM Okky Hendriansyah <okky at nostratech.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, pushed the send button too early. :/
>> I was going to say, if you follow Alex’s guide, you should be fine.
>>
>> --
>> *Okky Hendriansyah*

Hey guys,

thank your for your replies! Yes, I plan to install a new distro on the new
PC, probably Arch or Manjaro with kernel 4.1.x (as long as 4.2.x seems to
be broken).

The GPU model is a Palit GeForce GTX750Ti StormX OC 2GB GDDR5. Hardinfo
tells me: NVIDIA Corporation GM107 [GeForce GTX 750 Ti] (rev a2) (prog-if
00 [VGA controller])

Kind regards,

Jens