[vfio-users] QEMU / KVM VFIO ("no signal" message)

Leonardo Caldas leonardo.caldas at xleox.org
Sat Nov 14 13:23:37 UTC 2015

I'd like to thank you all (mainly Alex Williamson) for the precious help.

I've succefully configured and run my Windows VM (in fact, I've just got it
upgraded from 8.1 to 10) and I'm pretty satisfied with the results so far.
Now it's time to fine tune the setup.

Since none of the files available at the ThecPowerUp for my GPU (Gigabyte
GTX 680 - GK104) had UEFI support, and I wasn't able to upload it using the
GPU-Z application (there was a message stating that the file already
existed), I'm attaching the correspondent image file here.

Hope it will help someone with this same GPU in the future.

--
Atenciosamente,

Leonardo Caldas
leonardo.caldas at xleox.org