[vfio-users] Passthrough VGA on first slot

Nick Sukharev nicksukharev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:47:25 UTC 2015

I have almost the same issue with Asrock x99 extreme 4 when I was only able
to pass the card in the second PCIE slot and mb documentation says that GPU
in this slot is not supported. The slot itself is PCE version 2. I resolved
the issue by switching to UEFI / OVMF on my VMs and now I can pass all 4
slots including primary. I also had the ROM messages before doing this.