[vfio-users] cpu core pinning with multiple cpus

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Sat Oct 3 00:08:50 UTC 2015

Hey, now that you just mentioned it, I remember I also have similar experience with fluctuated 3DMark scores. Even sometimes I got an invalid score, something about time source. But when I redo the benchmark, including the demo part usually does the trick, I got a valid score. Can't wait to try this patch myself. :)

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah