[vfio-users] cpu core pinning with multiple cpus

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Tue Oct 6 01:30:49 UTC 2015

Great thanks for the patch, Alex! In my setup I did not experience a huge jump using the Hyper-V Enlightenments settings though.

Here’re my results using 4 configs:
1.) Custom compile QEMU with Hyper-V Enlightenments and MSI on the GPU enabled [1][2]
2.) Custom compile QEMU with Hyper-V Enlightenments
3.) Custom compile QEMU without Hyper-V Enlightenments
4.) Official repo QEMU without Hyper-V Enlightenments

http://www.3dmark.com/compare/fs/6150934/fs/6150711/fs/6150408/fs/6150255

[1] http://vfio.blogspot.com/2014/09/vfio-interrupts-and-how-to-coax-windows.html
[2] https://virtualkvm.com/viewtopic.php?id=11

--