[vfio-users] cpu core pinning with multiple cpus

Erik Adler erik.adler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 01:54:04 UTC 2015

The only time I noticed that I needed hyper-v enlightenment has been in gaming that involves networking such as in MMOs. These games seem to be spamming the heck out of the clock source causing serious drops in FPS and game stuttering. 3DMark and the Unigine Valley don't seem to benefit all the much from them. In 15 vs15 PvP (Gridiron) the game Tera was rendering only 4-ish fps without hyper-v. With Alex's patch I am not getting almost native speeds on my GTX970 in the same environment.