[vfio-users] Wake up Windows out of "sleep"

Okky Hendriansyah okky at nostratech.com
Tue Oct 20 05:03:17 UTC 2015

Hi Erik,

Have you tried the QEMU monitor command system_wakeup from the host? I used it once after I accidentally suspend my Windows 10 guest.

Hope it helps.
--
Okky Hendriansyah

On October 20, 2015 at 11:00:01, Erik Adler (erik.adler at gmail.com) wrote:

I have been tying to figure out a way to be able to wake Windows10 out
“sleep” mode. As of now I need to do something like dompmwakeup. WoL
might be one way. Would be nice if if I could just move the mouse or
push a few keys on the keyboard. I just don’t see how USB would be
able to do that as things are now. Maybe a PS2 keyboard and mouse
could. Any ideas?

This is kind of a deal breaker for the company I work for.

All the best