[vfio-users] How to choose a compatible motherboard?

Nick Sukharev nicksukharev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:45:18 UTC 2015

I certainly don't get the login prompt but it displays the GRUB there and
some text before it switches to my USB video. As long as it doesn't change
the text mode resolution or do anything with the card other than just text
output, it seems to work OK with W7 OVFM guest. Somehow it also works
without the ROM file while printing those messages. In any case, going
headless only makes sense if you really need it as in my case where I want
to use all 4 PCIE slots.  I wonder what would ACS give me considering that
I am already getting separate groups for each of my GPUs + their audio
component? I considered a Xeon for my setup but the cost was much higher.