[vfio-users] Host Crashes randomly when guest shutdown.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 03:46:11 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, I got another strange problem now.

Now I'm using Fedora 22, which got a completely support about libvirt and
virt-manager.
After system update, now the kernel version is 4.2.3-200 and libvirt is
1.2.13.-3
with virt-manager 1.2.1-2.

I got 2 problems right now:

1. If I running VM (Windows 10) for a long time, the host will randomly
crash if I shutdown VM (not forcing).
The crash case is whole screen got frozen on host, and I can't find any
error trace on system log.
I met the same issue even using NAT mode or switch mode.

2. When I turn on or reboot host, sometimes that virbr0 can't get any
functions.
VM can't get network when start up, and virbr0 didn't have any IP address
if type ifconfig.

I guess these 2 problems caused by network settings of libvirt, but maybe
GPU.
Does anyone have suggestions?