[vfio-users] Resume a suspended/sleeping guest from the guest side

Erik Adler erik.adler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:19:30 UTC 2015

That’s a good idea.

Activity on a USB controller that should be assigned to a sleeping
guest sends off a wake up. Seems so obvious when you say it like that.
Thanks!

Any ETA on when qemu is going to incorporate your patch for
hv_vendor_id ? Using the diagnostic CPUID leaf at 0x40000000 like that
was “a little” less obvious. Brilliant!

All the best