[vfio-users] Loading vfio before radeon module in Ubuntu 15.10

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 04:01:30 UTC 2015

I want to warn you guys of an interesting problem...
I did a blacklist of radeon and made vfio-pci to be loaded at boot.
That was handy for manual booting of the VM, BUT.
I've had a power outage, my primary VGA device was bound to vfio-pci and
fsck was running leaving me with disk activity and no way to see anything
at all.
So make sure that in case of emergency or maintenance you can get vfio-pci
out of your way and actually see something.