[vfio-users] GPU passthrough to Windows problem: BOOT_DEVICE_INACCESSIBLE & general questions on passing physical disks

Zycorax Tokoroa zycorax at phoxden.xyz
Wed Oct 28 12:16:20 UTC 2015

I used to have issues in getting the virtio drivers to load due to some
signature issues. During the installation the system rejected them, but
once the system was installed using IDE and the actual OS was up, they
were accepted fine. I think I used a dummy disk to provide the OS a
sample device to apply the driver to, then rebooted it and used virtio