[vfio-users] KVM options and the effect on performance

antti anonyymi apneustic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:34:00 UTC 2015

These cases seem to vary a great deal from one setup to another. I'm not
looking to start yet another flamewar here but I found setting up a
HD7970 guest really easy and Windows insider preview has been stable
experience. I've been playing dishonored on 1080p with everything high
with a good performance.

I'm going to upgrade my gpu when I get either Vive or Oculus rift -
haven't decided yet what gpu to buy. One thing is sure: it has to work
with VGA passthrough.

IGP on host, i7-4790, debian testing with 4.2.0-1

a_a