[vfio-users] VM doesn't boot, hangs with R9 Fury passthrough

Abdulla Bubshait darkstego at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:38:19 UTC 2015

I have been having a display issue with my R9 Fury X. No output being
displayed but the problem seemed to only manifest on a guest restart. If I
reboot the host and run the VM for the first time I get a normal running
machine.

I am not sure that is completely identical since I could verify that my
machine runs despite no display (Synergy still works from the guest).