[vfio-users] Questions for all who have gotten this to work

Abdulla Bubshait darkstego at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 02:37:05 UTC 2015

I did see the spreadsheet. While useful I personally feel a web DB works
better. The spreadsheet is kinda all over the place. With so many data
point you would expect at least some information to pop up like the AMD
reset bug, but it doesn't.

Also the spreadsheet doesn't really allow people with similar configuration
to collaborate in getting things working. Don't get me wrong, the
spreadsheet is good to have, but I feel in order to better serve people
selecting VFIO compatible HW and getting their setup to work an approach
similar to winehq's appDB would be much better.