[vfio-users] GPU instance ID not persistent on guest restart

Abdulla Bubshait darkstego at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:36:34 UTC 2015

I checked the output of lspci. From what I could notice is an IRQ switch
between qemu cycles. Also, MSI seems to be disabled on subsequent guest
boots And ASPM goes from not supported to  ASPM L0s L1 on second boot. I
have attached the complete lspci output for all states

Prior to first qemu http://pastebin.com/Zh0KQ1xC
After first qemu http://pastebin.com/p1ipWsvJ
After second qemu http://pastebin.com/G96zhDna

One thing to note, I get this broken behaviour even if windows is restarted
within the same qemu instance.