[vfio-users] VFIO + ZFS build

francesco dicarlo evilsephiroth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 05:58:42 UTC 2015

I don't know about freenas (but interested in doing it for my build with a
m1015 card) but for nvidia cards you should only add kvm=off and remove
hyperV enlightenments from the VM parameters and you're good to
go(Currently using OVMF+ nvidia gtx 970 for my steam streaming vm).
There's a small loss in performance but nothing to worry about.